The standard AC traction and hydraulic motors set the standard in materials handling, significantly reducing time-consuming maintenance requirements.
BRUSHLESS AC TECHNOLOGY
- Eliminates motor brushes.
- Requires no periodic maintenance.
- Eliminates scheduled downtime and the cost for parts and service.
- Eliminates the service requirements created by brush wear dust.
- Does away with the commutator and its related parts and service costs.
The E4.0-5.5 XN series lowers your cost of operations by delivering increased productivity, lowered energy consumption, advanced dependability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Pacesetter VSM (Vehicle System Manager) enables customization of truck performance.
- Two-piece floor plate and step plate can be easily removed for access to the brake fluid reservoir, hydraulic valve, VSM, tilt cylinders
- Lift-out floor plate requires no tools for operator checks.
- CANbus communications simplifies wiring and improves serviceability.
- On-board diagnostics reduce repair time and minimize expensive part-swapping.
- Easy battery access is provided via the gas spring-assisted hood and quick release handle.
The superior ergonomic design of the E4.0-5.5 XN series means greater comfort for your operator. Enhanced ergonomics combined with customizable performance characteristics increase overall productivity and uptime.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a molded hand grip and armrest/hip restraint to minimize muscle/joint strain.
- An 11% increase in floor space creates the largest floor space among leading competitors for its capacity and promotes improved operator comfort, while the widened overhead guard legs allow for greater visibility.
- Adjustable steer column assures the right fit.
- High-comfort seat conforms to the operator to reduce operator fatigue and maximize ergonomics.
- 30cm steering wheel with integrated spinner knob reduces fatigue while providing more knee room and offers superior efficiency, maneuverability and control.
Customizable performance that matches operator skill with individual performance needs enables the E4.0-5.5 XN series to give maximum productivity throughout the entire shift.
- Adjustment of customizable performance parameters to match your application needs is accessible via the multifunction display and technician password protection.
- A significant increase in loaded travel speeds and acceleration rates beyond the standard setting is possible when the Extended Shift setting is turned off.
- Standard Extended Shift AC controller settings provide the optimum balance between performance needs and battery shift life.
- Pacesetter VSM (Vehicle System Manager) enables customization of truck performance to suit application needs.